Bio-Marine Plus Halal Series from Pharma Nord is approved by the Saudi Food and Drug Authority (SFDA). Marine Plus Fish Oil supplement is a unique fish oil formula with 65% Omega-3 in the form of free fatty acids for direct absorption in the digestive system. Omega-3 with its content of EPA and DHA is known to contribute to normal functioning of the heart, plus maintenance of normal vision and brain function.
Bio-Marine Plus Halal Series contains Folic Acid and vitamin B12 – a vitamin combination that contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism and psychological functions. Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid also contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Why Pharma Nord Marine Plus Halal Series?
- Manufactured to pharmaceutical standards
- Combination supplement containing Omega 3, Folic Acid and vitamin B12
- The oil comes from the flesh of fish as the liver may have high levels of vitamin A
- Screened for toxins, such as lead, mercury and PCBs, which are often found in fresh fish
- PureMax certified, indicating that they meet the strict purity demands associated with purification technology
- Gluten Free / Lactose Free / Soy Free / Yeast Free / Sugar Free
Halal Series Highlights:
- Approved by the Saudi Food and Drug Authority (SFDA)
- Packed in a special sub-tropical zone blister foil to protect the product from an increase in heat and moisture
- Designed with increased stability in mind
- Produced with Halal certified gelatin
Bio-Marine Plus is a free fatty acid formula
Essential polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) are vital to the normal functioning of the body. Oil sourced from fish contains Omega-3 whereas vegetable oils typically contain Omega-6. Both PUFA types have different metabolic roles in the body.
Fish oils contains approximately 50 different fatty acids, and are the main source of the Omega-3 oils eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexanoic acid (DHA). Both EPA and DHA are forms of Omega-3 that are readily utilized by the body and are associated with a range of health benefits.
Fish obtain Omega-3 polyunsaturated fats (PUFAs) from eating plankton, and the habitat in which the fish grow influences their fatty acid composition. The colder the water they live in, the higher their Omega-3 PUFA content. Pharma Nord uses coldwater fish such as salmon, mackerel and tuna which provide the highest levels of Omega-3 PUFAs.
Each capsule of Bio-Marine Plus contains:
- 500mg of fish oil (free fatty acid form), corresponding to 166mg of EPA, 118mg of DHA
- 100mcg of folic acid (equivalent to 50% RDA)
- 1mcg of vitamin B12 (equivalent to 100% RDA)
Pharma Nord recommends to take 2-4 capsules per day with food, or directed by a physician.
Customers who take anti-coagulant medications should consult their doctor before taking fish oil supplements.
Caution should be took by those with diabetes.
Buy your Marine Plus Halal Series online today – we provide worldwide delivery on all orders for just £6.95.