Look out for these signs when shopping with PharmaNord.co.uk.
Secure Sockets Layer
PharmaNord.co.uk uses industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide encryption of personal information such as your name, address and credit card details. In this way, the information you send to us over the internet cannot be read. Credit and debit card transactions are secure.
Using SSL technology will allow you to see a padlock at the top of your browser and the location (URL) field at the top of the browser will begin with ‘https‘ instead of ‘http’.
This technology includes the following features:
Authentication – this assures your browser that your data is being sent to the correct computer server and that the server is secure.
Encryption – this encodes the data so that it cannot be read by anyone other than the secure server.
Data Integrity – this checks the data being transferred to ensure it has not been altered.
In the unlikely incidence of unauthorised use of your card, you must report the incident immediately to your credit card provider in order to qualify for security protection.
NOTE: Keep your browser up to date.
Pharma Nord UK uses Barclaycard to process transactions. We also accept payments via Paypal.
PharmaNord.co.uk does not hold any card details on the website.
Read real Pharma Nord UK customer evaluations by visiting Trustpilot.
We collect your information when you decide to interact with Pharma Nord UK. The personal information that you consent to is collected in a number of ways which are listed below:
- When you register or use PharmaNord.co.uk
- When you contact Pharma Nord UK by telephone or email
- When you enter any event, prize draws or competitions run by Pharma Nord UK
- When completing any surveys that we send to you for research purposes (although you are under no obligation to complete these)
- When you register or sign up to receive our newsletters via email or post
- From time to time, we may also get data about you from third parties. This could include other partners that we have run partnerships, competitions and events with.
Your Personal Information
We only collect the information that is necessary to carry out our business, provide the particular service you have requested and to keep you up to date about all the latest exciting Pharma Nord news.
The personal information that you provide depends on the particular service that you request. The full list of personal information we request is listed below:
- Name and Surname
- Email address
- Date of Birth
- Contact phone number(s)
- Purchase information
- Interactions with us e.g. contacting our Customer Service
- Payment details
- Delivery address(s)
- Billing address
- A note of events, prize draws and competitions entered
- Preferred categories
- Product returns
- Automatically populated IP address*
- Information from cookies**
*When visiting our website we may collect an automatically populated IP address. An IP address is a unique number which allows a computer, group of computers or other internet connected device (such as your mobile or tablet) to browse the internet. We may also record the time and date of your visit, the pages that were requested, the referring website (if provided) and your internet browser version.
How we use Your Personal Information
At Pharma Nord UK we like to get to know our customers. We use information about you in a number of ways, including providing services that you have requested, offering you a personalised experience and informing you about exciting Pharma Nord news. We might also use the information we have to contact you for any information we might need to process your orders, returns or queries.
We may use your personal information in these following ways:
- Fulfilment of and delivery of products you have ordered. We may share your personal information with our delivery partners.
- Send you marketing updates via email, post or both about all the latest news, events and offers at Pharma Nord UK. You can unsubscribe at any time. We share your personal information with a third party email marketing provider (Benchmark) who assist us in delivering our email marketing campaigns to you.
- Use your details to show you advertising on such Social Media platforms as Facebook or via other third-party advertising that may appear on other websites you use. Online advertising channels we may use are: digital display, search engine marketing, paid social - these are all on third-party sites or platforms.
- Respond to customer service enquiries raised.
- Invite you to provide feedback about our services and products in the form of online, email or a card within the product. We use this information to help us improve the quality of services and products provided. We use third-party providers to assist us with email feedback (Trustpilot) and another for surveys.
- Conduct postal marketing. We share your personal information with a variety of third-party postal providers who assist us in delivering our postal marketing campaigns to you, including Royal Mail.
- Analyse aggregated customer information with other interactions customers have with Pharma Nord UK in order to continually improve the products and services we offer through our site. We do this using Google Analytics.
- For classifying our audience into groups or segments, using shopping habits information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences. These segments help us to understand our audience better. We do this using our Customer Relationship Management system.
- Detect and reduce fraud and credit risk.
Forwarding of Information to Third Parties
We do not sell, trade or rent information to third parties.
We use third parties platforms to manage and deliver customer relationship management (CRM); email marketing campaigns (Benchmark); online advertising, customer analytics; measuring customer service (Trustpilot); payment details, initial transaction, repeat payment, refunds (Barclaycard); IT services; etc. In providing the services, your personal information will, where applicable, be used by the service provider on our behalf.
Third parties will not be able to use your personal information for their own purposes. We will check any third party that we use to ensure that they can provide sufficient guarantees regarding the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
Pharma Nord UK Newsletters
All Pharma Nord UK customers have the option to opt-in or out of receiving marketing communications from us. If you wish to continue to receive marketing via email or post from us you should opt-in by;
- Update 'Marketing Preferences' in ‘My Account’. You can access ‘My Account’ once you register and login.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “subscribe” in the heading
Or opt-out by;
- Update 'Marketing Preferences' in ‘My Account’
- Email us at email@example.com with “Unsubscribe” in the heading
- Click on the “unsubscribe” link in any email marketing communications which we might send you (unsubscribe from email communications only)
Alternatively, you opt-in or opt-out by contacting our customer services by calling 01670 534 900 (+044 1670 534 900 from overseas). Monday to Friday 9am-5pm or by using our online contact us form.
Should you wish for your details to be removed from our CRM system completely, then you will need to contact our customer services using the contact details above.
Protecting your Data
We will only store your personal data for as long and to the extent that it is required for the purpose for which it was collected. Personal data subject to a legal retention obligation will be deleted when the legal retention period expires. Other personal data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required for its purpose or in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Pharma Nord UK is committed to keeping the personal information you provide to us secure and we will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or alteration. We do not sell your personal information for any purpose.
Data Subjects Rights
You have the following rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you.
Right to information
If you ask us, we'll confirm whether we're processing your personal information and, if so provide you with a copy of that personal information (along with certain other details).
Right to correct information
You are entitled to request an immediate correction to your personal data at any time.
Right to delete information
You can ask us to delete or remove your personal information in some circumstances such as where we no longer need it or if you withdraw your consent (where applicable).
Right to restrict information
You can request a restriction to the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of your personal data or you object to us processing it. It won't stop us from storing your personal information though.
Right to data portability
With the effect from 25 May 2018, you have the right, in certain circumstances, to obtain personal information you have provided us with (in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format) and to reuse it elsewhere or to ask us to transfer this to a third party of your choice.
Right to object
You are entitled to object at any time to the processing of your personal information, and we will do so if we are:
- Replying on our own or someone else's legitimate interests to process your personal information, except if we can demonstrate compelling legal grounds for the processing; or
- Processing your personal information for direct marketing.
Rights with regards to automated decision-making and profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision when it is based on automatic processing, including profiling, if it produces a legal effect or similarly significantly affects you, unless such profiling is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between you and us.
Right to revoke your consent
You also have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time without affecting the legitimacy of the processing based on your consent up to the time of revocation.
If we've have shared your personal information with others, we'll let them know about the correction or erasure where possible, where it is possible and lawful for us to do so, we will also tell you who we have shared your personal information with so that you can contact them directly.
Right to lodge a complaint
If you have a concern about any aspect of our privacy practices, including the way we have handled your personal information, you can report it to the UK Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). You can find details about how to do this on the ICO website at www.ico.org.uk.