Trade Sales Supervisor - Pharma Nord (UK) Ltd
Working as part of the Sales and Marketing team at Pharma Nord UK, you will be supervising the back office sales team.
We are a small, tight-knit team within the Sales and Marketing offices for Pharma Nord in the UK. Activities are shared with the team to ensure that customers get the best possible service and experience. It is important that the applicant has a positive mental attitude and enjoys working as a key part of a small team.
Pharma Nord (UK) Ltd, based in Morpeth, was established in 1988 to import high quality vitamins, minerals, amino acids and essential fatty acids from Denmark. We are a European pharmaceutical company specialising in preventative medicine and nutrition and we are part of a global company with over 25 offices throughout the world. Pharma Nord (UK) Ltd supplies health food shops, community pharmacists, hospital trusts and medical wholesalers.
Trade Sales Supervisor is on a permanent basis to supervise the back-office sales activities and daily sales reports generated by our UK wide Field Sales Team.
The Trade Sales Supervisor role will include:
• Line manager for back office telesales team.
• Monitoring the workload of the team and giving guidance, training and support as required.
• Key Account support. Ensuring product information, prices, promotional activities are communicated and implemented in accordance with individual customer agreements and in collaboration with National Sales Manager.
• Coordinating support between back-office team and field reps, including:
◦ collection of daily sales reports
◦ entry of sales activity into database
◦ implementing actions agreed with customers
◦ coordinating query handling
• Database management. Ensuring CRM is optimised for outbound marketing, proactive sales activities, inbound query handling and prospecting.
• Monthly reporting on planning and performance.
• Adhering to all standard operating procedures, Good Distribution Practice and company health and safety policies.
The Trade Sales Supervisor employment offers:
Office Based at Pharma Nord House, Morpeth.
9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday, 30min Lunch.
Statutory holiday allowance.
Salary: £22-24k, depending on experience.
The following experience is required:
• CRM management
• Team management
• Spreadsheet, both creation, interpretation and basic formula use
• Professional letter writing and e-mail composition skills
• Excellent inter-company communication skills
• Customer service
• Flexible work ethic, with a view to supporting all departments with the goal of ensuring best results for the customer through best customer service.
Ideally the successful candidate will have experience working within similar role and some knowledge or interest in Natural Health industry would be advantageous but not essential.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a covering letter, as well as any other relevant information to: Managing Director Mr. Bent Henriksen, Pharma Nord UK Ltd, Telford Court, Morpeth, NE61 2DB. Please mark the envelope “Trade Sales Supervisor”.
For further information regarding this position and the application process, please contact email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application.