About the Position
Reporting to the e-commerce Manager, the SEO/PPC executive is instrumental in executing on our e-commerce strategy to increase revenue from private customers.
Pharma Nord (UK) Ltd, based in Morpeth, was established in 1988 to import high quality vitamins, minerals, amino acids and essential fatty acids. We are a European pharmaceutical company specialising in preventative medicine and nutrition and we are part of a global organization with over 25 offices throughout the world. Pharma Nord (UK) Ltd supplies health food shops, community pharmacists, hospital and wholesalers. Our goal is to offer dietary supplements, natural remedies and medicinal drugs characterised by a superior degree of quality, bio-availability and efficacy.
Search Engine Optimisation/Paid Search management:
- Developing and implementing an effective SEO strategy and maximising sales revenue and the customer experience.
- Co-ordinating content, design, social media, pay-per-click marketing and other SEO activities.
- Manage third-party and internal SEO optimisation programmes and report on performance.
- Execute tests, collect and analyae data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum revenue in paid search campaigns.
- Optimising website content to engage, excite and grow our digital brand.
- Leveraging conversion rate optimisation to ensure we are turning visitors into customers, reducing basket abandonment and providing a better customer experience.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation.
- Research competitor advertising links.
- Develop and manage a link building strategy
- Work with web developer to ensure SEO best practices are implemented.
- Work with marketing team to drive SEO in content creation.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
In addition to the above, you will also be required to help out with e-commerce activities on an as-needed basis, including:
- Help process online orders through multiple channels including PharmaNord.co.uk, Amazon and eBay.
- Assisting with customer phone calls.
- Assisting with customer order fulfilment, including picking and packing in warehouse when sales volumes are high.
- Responding promptly and effectively to customer inquiries that come through multiple channels including our website, general email inboxes (4) and telephone. These inquiries include product questions, order questions, technical issues, complaints and returns.
- Manage the processing and customer experience for private customer complaints and returns while championing the customer experience, by understanding their issues and escalating/communicating internally to improve the customer experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
Proven SEO/PPC experience including (a required minimum of 2 years);
- Excellent knowledge in all aspects of SEO, including technical, content and outreach
- Proven experience of website UX and SEO optimisation
- Knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking factors
- Proven experience managing Google/Bing/Amazon/Facebook paid search campaigns and driving results
- Experience aligning sales goals, customer behavior and budget to ensure the business is best positioned to deliver results.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Solid understanding of website content optimisation
- In-depth experience of Google Analytics and SEO tools
- Creating content marketing and link building strategy and execution
- Investigating and troubleshooting SEO issues and recommending solutions
- Site auditing
- A self-starter with a passion for delivering online growth and a superior customer experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A can-do attitude
How to apply
Please send an application by letter together with your CV and a statement of motivation as well as other relevant information no later than 4th of April to: Ms Kelly Sheldon, Secretary to the Managing Director, Pharma Nord UK Ltd, Telford Court, Morpeth, Northumberland, United Kingdom, NE61 2DB. Please mark the envelope ”SEO/Paid Search Executive."
We look forward to receiving your application.