Graphic Designer - Pharma Nord UK
Do you have a flair for design, a strong visual sense and a bag full of creative ideas? Then we want to hear from you.
Pharma Nord is one of Europe's leading manufacturers of dietary supplements and preventative nutrition. Our products are used and trusted every day by thousands of people across the UK and feature in a range of cutting edge research projects across Europe.
As Graphic Designer, you will help to represent Pharma Nord visually across a range of different media from printed products to online, designing everything from adverts and leaflets to web banners and graphics.
As well as working with colleagues in the company’s Private, Trade and Medical divisions, you’ll also come up with your own ideas on how to make us look as good as our products.
Your work will include:
- Producing work to design briefs from management members in a timely fashion
- Contributing ideas to the development of marketing materials
- Working on a range of design pieces, from social media posts to packaging design and full-scale branding projects
- Working within set budgets to create and deliver materials
- Ensuring design work is aligned with other methods of communication
- Developing and adhering to brand guidelines and brand visual language
- Understanding and working to print requirements
- Monitoring and recording marketing material stocks with recommendations for changes and updates
- Liaising with colleagues in the wider Pharma Nord Group on producing materials from designs
You will have:
- Proven experience of working as a graphic designer, ideally within a business to consumer and/or business to business environment. Previous experience within the pharmaceutical, healthcare or supplements sectors – including an awareness of advertising guidelines within those sectors - is desirable, but not essential.
- A strong portfolio of commercial designs across a range of different media
- Extensive experience of working with design software and technologies, particularly Adobe Creative Cloud applications (InDesign, Illustrator, etc)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details allied to excellent communication skills
- Creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design
- An ability to come up with new ideas with a willingness to put these forward
- An enthusiastic and pro-active team player who relishes challenges and enjoys working in a busy, supportive environment
Based in Morpeth, Northumberland, Pharma Nord UK has been supplying pharmaceutical quality vitamins and dietary supplements to consumers, health food shops, pharmacies, hospitals and practitioners in the UK for over 30 years.
We believe in the science of supplements - we support cutting-edge research in the UK and abroad and maintain a comprehensive database of over 9,000 scientific studies.
Our approach has attracted advocates including consumers, pharmacists, practitioners and healthcare professionals.
We are part of the Pharma Nord group, one of Europe’s largest manufacturers of preventative dietary supplements and herbal remedies, which operates 25 different companies and sells products in 45 countries across Europe, Asia and the US.
Salary £21,000 to £24,000, depending on experience
Heavily discounted price on all Pharma Nord products
Please send your CV, portfolio and a covering letter to Kelly Sheldon, Pharma Nord UK, Telford Court, Morpeth NE61 2DB or email firstname.lastname@example.org