We’re looking for a passionate, adaptable and creative Digital Marketing Manager to come in and take up a key strategic position within our organisation, leading, developing and executing all of our digital marketing strategies in both the short and long-term.
We are one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of dietary supplements and our products are used and trusted every day by thousands of people. Your role will see you add value to that footprint, utilising digital platforms and social media channels to grow our online presence and increase revenue across all areas of the business.
• Taking ownership of all digital marketing strategies, working within pre-assigned budgets and developing our online presence.
• Managing all of our PPC activity, whilst at the same time taking ownership of an effective SEO strategy within the business.
• Utilising tools including Google Analytics and SEMrush to monitor and evaluate all key marketing activity.
• Working collaboratively with internal stakeholders/departments to ensure an effective digital marketing strategy, working together to develop various digital campaigns across multiple key channels.
• Keeping on top of current digital trends to look for new opportunities and presenting best practice ideas to evolve the digital experience.
• Proven commercial experience leading, developing and executing digital marketing strategies, ideally within consumer-driven environments.
• Experience managing and growing PPC campaigns (Amazon, Bing, Google).
• Proven experience leading SEO strategies and creating informative content via various online platforms.
• Strong knowledge of performance marketing and conversion/
• Proven experience of analysing website performance for UX.
• Experience using tools including Google Analytics.
• Proven experience dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
£28k-plus, depending on experience.
If you like the sound of this position and would like to help shape our digital marketing strategy, then please send us a CV and covering letter outlining what makes you the outstanding candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in Morpeth, Northumberland, Pharma Nord UK has been supplying pharmaceutical quality vitamins and dietary supplements to consumers, health food shops, pharmacies, hospitals and practitioners in the UK for over 30 years.
We believe in the science of supplements - we support cutting-edge research in the UK and abroad and maintain a comprehensive database of over 10,000 scientific studies. Our approach has attracted advocates including doctors, nutritionists, cardiologists, bio-chemists, health writers and pharmacists.
We are part of the Pharma Nord group, one of Europe’s largest manufacturers of preventative dietary supplements and herbal remedies, which operates 25 different companies and sells products in 45 countries across Europe, Asia and the US.