Blood Sugar book by Pernille Lund describes chromium's role in regulating blood sugar levels. The book even features tables, check lists, and good advice on how to maintain stable blood sugar levels.
Stable blood sugar is of vital importance to our energy metabolism and our general health and well-being. An increasing number of studies show that chromium is necessary in order for the hormone insulin to regulate the uptake of sugar (glucose) in our cells. If a person is chromium deficient there is a corresponding risk that blood sugar levels will fluctuate. With time, unstable blood sugar may turn into metabolic syndrome, an early stage of diabetes which is spreading at epidemic proportions.
Take control of your blood sugar levels and your weight.
- Lose Weight
- Curb your cravings for sweets
- Maintain stable blood sugar
- Improve your metabolism
- Enhance the effect of insulin
Blood Sugar book explores various glucose control issues
- Are you having trouble with your weight or waist circumference?
- Are you unable to control your desire for sweets, junk-food, and stimulants?
- Do you find it difficult to keep your energy levels and your ability to concentrate?
- Do you have hypertension or elevated cholesterol levels?
- Would you like to control your blood sugar and have more of a physical surplus?
Pernille Lund is a science journalist and has written several books about health and nutrition. Since 1987, she has worked as a nutritionist. Scientific studies as well as practical experience clearly show how much we humans are able to do in terms of prevention and treatment. Many common complaints and ailments can effectively be helped with simple dietary adjustments and relevant nutritional supplements.
Buy your Blood Sugar Book online today - we provide FREE UK delivery on all orders.